THREE Ways to tour the artwork:
- Join the party.
Come to the monthly guided tours on the 3rd Thursday of the month, starting in April. Tour leaves from Lillard Park, next to the Depot Gallery at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 p.m. The tour takes approximately 45 minutes and is six blocks long.
- Design your visit.
Download this printable map highlighting the artwork and visit SparksArtWalk.com/offthebeatenpath to find the unique features of Victorian Square to create your itinerary.
- Take a stroll.
See a piece of art, scan its QR code, and visit the website link for photos, bios, and audio interviews with the artists.
Do you like to talk about art? Contact Sierra Arts to volunteer to be a docent. It’s an hour or two every month. You’ll be trained and assisted.
Printable Map & How to Scan a QR Code
- Download the printable map
- How to scan a QR code
- Open the camera app from your Home Screen, Control Center or Lock screen.
- Select the rear-facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the app.
- Your phone will automatically read and send you a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Galleries on Vic
In partnership with Sierra Arts Foundation, the downtown merchants participate in this gallery program showing art curated by SAF to showcase local artists in this vibrant setting. The artwork is rotated quarterly, and artist receptions are held on a periodic basis.
When you’re on your walk, pop in these businesses and check it out:
Engine 8 Urban Winery
Pinion Bottle Company
Cantina Los Tres Hombres
Packs & Pints
O’Skis Pub & Grille
They are marked with a “G” on the printable map. See current exhibits here.